Sweet Jane 61

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why dont they legalize it here?

From a medical standpoint, its a heck of alot healthier than brain killing addictive pills.

We could take care of depression, anger, ANOREXIA, pain.

Some of you may disagree, but i think it should be legal.

I believe Marlboro has the first patent to market them. They have already created the design for the boxes.

Why dont they legalize it here?

From a medical standpoint, its a heck of alot healthier than brain killing addictive pills.

We could take care of depression, anger, ANOREXIA, pain.

Some of you may disagree, but i think it should be legal.

I believe Marlboro has the first patent to market them. They have already created the design for the boxes.

Philip Morris, to my understanding, has hundreds of acres set aside in South America for hemp cultivation.

From a medicinal standpoint, it should be legalized. Not to mention the plethora of agricultural benefits including oil and garments.

It's a farmer's dream!

A Fine Line Between Smarta** and Dumba**

Fast Food | Ontario, Canada

(I work at a popular fast food restaurant. Drive-through customers should be aware that we can hear every word they say.)

Coworker: “Hi, welcome to ***. How can I help you?â€

Customer: “I just need a minute to decide.â€

Coworker: “No problem, just let me know when you are ready.â€

(The customer talks to his passengers, while we listen…)

Customer, to his passengers: “I should ask for something dumb on my ice cream, just to see what they say. How about pickles? They would probably just ignore me. Oh, I know… tomatoes!â€

Customer, to my coworker: “Okay, I’m ready.â€

Coworker: “Alright, go ahead…â€

Customer: “I’d like an ice cream sundae with tomatoes on it, please.â€

Coworker: “I’m sorry, due to the recent recall in the States, we aren’t serving tomatoes right now. Can I offer you a sundae with pickles instead?â€

Customer: *drives off without ordering anything*

• 1 month later...

Che Guevara, Rapping Revolutionary

Retail | Vancouver, BC, Canada

(I overheard this in a comic book store in a trendy area of town.)

Teenager: *points to t-shirt of Che Guevara* “Hey look, it’s the lead singer of Rage Against The Machine!â€

Teenager’s friend: “I am totally buying one!â€

• 2 weeks later...

Doping and concerns about it seem to plague professional sports these days , but surely not for those professional couch potato 'athletes' ?!

Parents be careful, please : Red Bull is just a gateway drug for your budding young champion playing Warcraft over there !

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/pro-gamer-drug-abuse-rampant-admits-wcg-director/1242578

:doh: :laughing:

Nothin’ Like A Good Old Existential Meltdown

Supermarket | St. Andrews, Scotland, UK

(Confronted by a customer with an extremely high pitched voice and impenetrable Highland accent. This is one of those tiny old Scottish women with a headscarf nailed on and muscles like steel wires. They are a common sight in the East of Scotland, and are almost immortal. Only the slow action of the wind off the north sea will gradually erode them.)

Me: “That will be £***, please.â€

Old Lady: “Areyenamerican?â€

Me: “I beg your pardon?â€

Old Lady: “Ah sid, are ye Namerican?â€

Me: “I’m sorry, I missed that.â€

Old Lady: “Are… ye… an… American?â€

Me: “Oh, I’m sorry. I misheard you. No, I’m English.â€

Old Lady: “Oh… why?â€

(I have spent much of the last three years trying to come up with a satisfactory answer. As yet I have made no progress.)

• 2 months later...

'Twould appear that the old "Twilight Zone" episode with Leonard Nimoy having his brain eaten by an earwig is not that far off...

Phoenix, AZ - While taking a second look at Rosemary Alvarez's MRIs, doctors found something troubling. The shadowed area was something they became very concerned about.

Neurosurgeon, Dr. Peter Nakaji said, “It's something down in her brain stem which is as deep in the brain as you can be.â€

Alvarez was prepared for surgery, and Dr. Nakaji and his colleagues went into the operating room, expecting to remove a tumor. What they found, however, was a worm (click "next" on the photo above to see the worm being extracted from Alvarez's brain).

The doctors removed the worm and do not believe that Alvarez will have any lasting health problems. The real shocker is that these worms are becoming frequent occurrences.

The worm is picked up by people who eat "undercooked pork, or spread by people who don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom," according to Fox. “It only takes one person who is spreading it constantly to get a lot of people exposed and some of those people are going to go on to develop this problem,†Nakaji told the network.

A now-healthy Alvarez has returned to doing normal activities, including playing with her children in the yard. She hopes that by telling this story, others will learn an important lesson: “Wash your hands, wash your hands,†she said.

Video - Warning: Graphic

• 1 month later...