Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was bored, so since I can not do much of anything else right now, I took a few pictures. The first one is a painting from a picture taken of me at my 21st birthday party at The Rialto Theatre in South Pasadena, October 1988. It was painted by my friend, who also took the picture the painting was made from. Her name is Tabitha Gilman, and she is now a artist with a web site and everything! http://www.members.shaw.ca/tabithagillman/indexmiddle.htm

I have it hanging in my office.

IMG_5811.jpg

This is a moments old self portrait showing the progress of my facial hair at one week. This is going to be a long 2 months....

IMG_5813.jpg

Bluesy, I remember that great beard!! It's been a couple years, nice to see you didn't shave it!!

Marc I love your birthday picture....I believe you may have been standing on the steps to the balcony, if I remember correctly. That's how it looks! No, before anyone asks, I wasn't at Marc's party, I also grew up at the Rialto Theater in South Pasadena.... :)

Marc I love your birthday picture....I believe you may have been standing on the steps to the balcony, if I remember correctly. That's how it looks! No, before anyone asks, I wasn't at Marc's party, I also grew up at the Rialto Theater in South Pasadena.... :)

Close, CC! My party was in the mezzanine. It did trickle into the balcony, though. Thats where the couples would always disappear to.

Everyone else, thank you for your comments. Except Sue (I think. I am not sure if it is good to "look EMO") I will try to smile next week when I post my next beard picture.

Everyone else, thank you for your comments. Except Sue (I think. I am not sure if it is good to "look EMO") I will try to smile next week when I post my next beard picture.

We get weekly updates? Cool. Hopefully you'll be back at work before you catch up to Bluesboy! :)

Rachel, you are absolutely stunning! Beautiful eyes, and your hair is gorgeous! The red is perfect! You look positively waiflike in that picture. It's a great look for you.

Moto, I have to add my congratualtions! Your fiancee is a lovely girl, and the two of you make a lovely couple!

It's so nice to see all your faces..