Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope I won't kill this thread. :P :crazy:

No worries. 'Twas me who brought down the entire thread with my first photo post (before your time here). I mean literally. There was no more thread. *poof*

Diggs - what little cuties you have! I love the one in the background :neener: back atcha :grin:

Fintan, you look very good... :cool: But didn´t you post your picture before as an avatar?

Iain, what a lovely family... :)

Yes, there was a photo-avatar. I remember it. There was a hat involved. It was nice. Not that this one isn't :grin:

Diggs, your kids look so sweet with their blonde-hair-blue-eyes... They're up to something they are :shades:

I'm going to wait until the photos come back from my nephew's wedding and then post the yearly photo of me and my son from that. The photographer asked, "who's going to get married next year so you can get your yearly photo?" (the one that's posted here of me and my son was taken at my other nephew's wedding in 2005).

I have her trained to thrown things away and I am planning on getting her squared away at making my coffee, but she needs to be a little taller.

Thanks, Iain,I like the fridge too, but I am trying to convince my wife that it is nice,,,she wants to go stainless. The thing is only 3 years old :mad: