Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weird , Edna ! We have the same sofa - style and color , anyway . :)

MC , I think you could've got a part in ' Interview With the Vampire " - and that 's a compliment . Besides , you never seem to sleep ... ;)

Edited by Guest
responding to MC , as he posted unexpectedly ...

Weird , Edna ! We have the same sofa - style and color , anyway . :)

MC , I think you could've got a part in ' Interview With the Vampire " - and that 's a compliment . Besides , you never seem to sleep ... ;)

Kevin, we all 3 have the exact same couch, lol

Thanks about the vampire part, I remember a friend telling me that back in the day & your right about the insomnia thing, hopefully you got a good garlic spice sleep inducer lying around to keep dracula from showing up.

:laughing: ' Dracula ' is welcome here anytime ( plenty of fun for bored vampires here as THEY DON'T BELIEVE -the fools ) - as is MotoRacer ( if he brings whatever he's cooking there ... ) . Edna - I'm not sure . She looks like T-R-O-U-B-L-E ... :smirk: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Edited by Guest

Women and their shoes ! :P Is that what you saw ?!

It looks like a comfy couch , edna, great for naps or when hubby is pissing you off ! :D

P.S. I don't like the idea that the couch is 'his ' - is it really ? And is that how you feel ? ( just Curious George )

It looks like a comfy couch , edna, great for naps or when hubby is pissing you off ! :D

P.S. I don't like the idea that the couch is 'his ' - is it really ? And is that how you feel ? ( just Curious George )

That´s why I don´t like this sofa... it´s been done for naps!!! I never sleep during the day but my hubby does... and when I come home I find all the guys eating cheetos and drinking beer on the sofa with the TV on...I wanted a small one... there´s room for two people sleeping...

So I told him that it would be his sofa and he would clean and take care of it... which he doesn´t obvioulsy :laughing:

So yes, it´s mine too... but it was his idea.