Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, look who I see now! Already Radhi has me bowled over. Ron... a gorgeous hunk o' man, with his lovely lady. Sweet Jane...Yeah baby, now I know we could have fun. Pretty and smart Jenny. Beautiful edna....what can I say? Last but not least....Namahage!! There you are! See I knew you were pretty! Not stalker like at all.... :)

Aww, shucks. :P

Everytime I show people that picture, they're like "Wow, you have a lot of diet coke." :P But yeah, that's my house (looking at the living room from the kitchen).

I drink a lot of diet coke 'cause my mom buys all of it even though I prefer regular. At the moment we have no regular coke! :P

Everytime I show people that picture, they're like "Wow, you have a lot of diet coke."

:laughing: :laughing: I have the same problem each time I go to my friend´s places... they all drink Diet Coke... so I buy my normal Coke and always bring it with me...

;)

Nice to see you, Jane, you look so cool and relaxed. Radhi and now Marc, I like your photo avatars....great! Namahage, if you're a stalker, then you can come stalk me! I think you're a good-looking kid (God, I feel so old)

Diet soda takes some getting used to, but 've developed a taste for it. Still, I prefer flavored water or just plain water ice cold.

• 3 weeks later...