Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The first song ever registered

It says it is set to 5.86 KB in the control panel for me :stars:.

Hey, you´re right!! Shame on me... :doh: I didn´t even look at it anymore...

Thanks for telling me, Sue!! :bow:

What does " being redirected " mean in the 'Online' function ? It is the most common activity report for annonymous users.

I am still curious about what this means , as Edna's explanation that they are coming over from the old site no longer seems possible . I still see this in the majority of the activities listed for anonymous users in the (who's ) online menu .

Ah , So ! You were and are still right then , Edna . How could I have doubted you !? ;)

However , in line with Levis' thoughts , it still seems odd to me that such a large percentage are being redirected as I'd assume , too , that it would simply take a moment or two, and a second look would list them as looking at the boards / a thread or the like ... :stars: No big deal , though . Thanks, Carl .

Um, I got a question too...it's not that important though, but anyway. My profile keeps saying that my birthday's on the 20th on the March, although I entered 19th of March. :confused:

would you consider changing your birthday to the 20th?

Um, I got a question too...it's not that important though, but anyway. My profile keeps saying that my birthday's on the 20th on the March, although I entered 19th of March. :confused:

Yeah, we know, it's your birthday present from Songfacts, we made you 1 day younger. Live it up!!

It would help if you credit the source. We use some of this stuff on the main site (especially the Song Images), so it helps a lot if we know where it came from. Original writing is best for several reasons.

I agree it does seem rude.

My profile is stuck on private. I never set it like that, and it didn't used to be. I just discovered it one day. :confused: Carl can't figure that one out. It's no big deal, but weird.