Sign in to follow this  
OLD 55

OLD 55's ONGOING MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

The 2 points for "Honorary Mention" go to jr because he was the first to point out they both use the same type of guitar. IF I'd thought of that when I was framing the question I'd probably have gone with it. Thank you ALL very much for participating.

So do hundreds of other lead guitarists out there...

No way, Edna, I already guessed that.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Oh no, sammy, you didn´t! You googled, it´s in the web! You are cheating!!!! I did!! I googled AFTER I knew the answer, just to see that´s full of info about it!!! :laughing: :laughing:

"While You Were Sleeping"? Look what happens when I finally get to bed. I don't think there was too much Googling there, especially by

:coolio: JR ! WELL DONE !!!:) 5 big points to you. I don't think I can allot any participation points in this one really - sorry!

Was "Roadie" a bit of a hit over there ? I don't think it did too much box office business in Australia.

POINTS NOW ARE:

addictedtoclassic 28

edna 23

Elvish 22

jrownsdega 15

SoulGirl 15

UncleJoe 11

bluesboy 7

TenYearsGone 7

Tenacious Peaches 6

HDThoreau 6

Newbie Jr 5

miamisammy 5

Windy1 5

DiggsUK 5

Kevin28776 2

RogerWaters90125 2

MarcM 1

Foxy1983 1

Bazooka 1

Uncle, you're not making a book* on this little competition are you? *(Taking bets, acting as a Bookmaker to those wise people who don't bet). I used to go to the Track every Saturday before I was married.

Uncle, you're not making a book* on this little competition are you? *(Taking bets, acting as a Bookmaker to those wise people who don't bet).

Hey c'mon. Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim and Uncle's gotta eat. I'll let you in on the vig. Shhhh.

I used to go to the Track every Saturday before I was married.

I hear ya. And now you just stay home to get nagged , eh? Rim shot...ba-da-bing!

What's the next question Boss?

Good on you Uncle. I enjoy your wit and repartee. :)

I couldn't get back into Songfacts with a new question before, but here's one now:

NEW QUESTION

What do these three US Top 5 songs have in common?

UNCHAINED MELODY Righteous Brothers

YOUNG TURKS Rod Stewart

SUPERSTAR Carpenters

:stars: