OLD 55's ONGOING MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

OLD 55

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Darryl...allow me to repeat a request you may have missed earlier. Here goes.....

Darryl, may I suggest continuing the game in a newly started thread? With the number of views and posts that this one gets it's far too slow to load. It's so popular. You can keep this thread as a reference for past games, questions, points, etc. But change to a new thread maybe once every month or so to alleviate the navigation headaches.

The game is fun and I'd love to participate even more as I'm sure others would as well. The site now has me hollering Uncle.

Thanks and good luck.

Joe

Anyway, what do ya think? I'm looking forward to the April match. Damn, Sammy's chompin' at the bit.

~Joe~

Drying the powder, priming the muskets and loading the cannons Carole!

Uncle, in my vanity, I thought I'd wait until I got 5000 Hits on the Thread first.

Sammy, when I was young and brash I used to think I was unstoppable (I used to play a few different sports), but as I got older I started to "Choke". Mind over muscle.

APRIL COME SHE WILL - but let's see - you're 5.00PM

30th March there now (Songfacts Time), 11.00 AM 31st here. I'd better go by Songfacts time with the first Questions.

My eldest daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are at the OTHER outlaws for a week and a bit, so I'm getting Questions ready now. When they return I won't have as much Computer time, because my little grandaughter sleeps here in my Office. We'll manage though!

ELVISH is helping me too. As she won't be participating, she's sent me some suggested Questions. Thanks Elvish!

From hereon she is to be known as either MOM (Mistress Of Music), or OLD55's ELF.

ELVISH is helping me too. As she won't be participating, she's sent me some suggested Questions. Thanks Elvish!

From hereon she is to be known as either MOM (Mistress Of Music), or OLD55's ELF.

I'm happy to help and love both of my titles!

THANKS JR. I'VE STARTED UP A NEW THREAD FOR THE QUIZ AND TITLED IT

"OLD55's *NEW* MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ" IN "FUN AND GAMES".

THE FIRST 3 QUESTIONS WILL BE POSTED AS CLOSE AS I CAN TO 12.01 A.M. (SONGFACTS' TIME) FRIDAY APRIL 1 - 6.01 PM AUSTRALIAN EASTERN TIME.