What would you do?

MindCrime

I'd invoke the "don't ask, don't tell" rule, since the equivalent of nude pix of Walter Brennan are too strange to contemplate. (That's a stretched reference to a character in "Good Morning Vietnam.")

What would you do if you found Antonio Banderas (or Famke Janssen) passed out on your doorstep with ripped clothes and other evidence of having barely escaped an all-too-adoring crowd of fans?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot them dead on the spot for trespassing ( and looking like dangerous junkies ) , and enjoy all the fame/noteriety thereafter in my scrapbook .

WWYDI an item advertised in an infomercial actually worked exactly as advertised ?

Edited by Guest

Get up , take two more Advil , go back to sleep and see what a couple of hours later leads to . Wow ! THAT was a bender !

WWYDI you could not find a single sock to match another , and even after you bought more that day , the same situation continued ?

Sit tight and try to collect a pension - while barely ever speaking to anyone ( except in simple sentences ) so that they think I'm either Clint Eastwood , a dunce ,or a genius , but they'll never know .

WWYDI cable crashed in a domino effect and you were back to just a few channels ?

Decline. For one I'm already married and for another he's like seventy and doesn't have enough money to even tempt me :laughing:

WWYDI you had a high paying job and your boss said you had to do personal "favors" for them or be fired.

Well, I have a female boss, so it would be a little strange....but it's sexual harrassment either way, so I'd report her. I may not have a job in a few months anyway, so nothing to lose

WWYDI you didn't have enough money to pay next month's rent/mortgage?

Go walk Van Buren and hope I'd get (un)lucky. :beatnik:

Actually, I'd call my dad. Times like that it's nice to have friends/family with money.

What would you do if you came home to a sign on your house that said, "To be auctioned" and gave a date for 1 month from now (as it happening so very often these days).

Ask the official-in-charge what was going on. (To see if he knows if I live there.) If unrecognized, I'd invite said official in for the duration of quarantine, after I expectorated/coughed/touched said bureaucrat.

What would you do if it was a "moral quarantine" instead of isolation for infectious disease?

Ask: "Am I being 'Punked"? (If not, mesmerize the fool and walk off with the Grand.)

What would you do if the money was for a drug buy and his Colombian/Russian/Mexican mob buddies appeared, guns drawn and cocked to fire? (It's more like $100K, you fool!)