What would you do?

MindCrime

What would you do if you ran into Conan Obrien?

There'd be more than a few things.

First, I'd tell him to get his head out of his own arse.

Second, I'd tell him he's not close to Leno or could never, possibly, fill the shoes of Johnny Carson.

Third, I'd punch him in the nose and buy him a beer.

Fourth, I'd tell him to not call himself "Conan"

I mean, when I think of "Conan" I don't think of a wanna be David Letterman.

I think of Aunold Swahzenegah or the comic strip w/Frank Frazetta artwork.

:D

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had that happen and they didn't like her much at all :crazy:

What I'd do is what I did then, and convince them by being logical that I wasn't that person. It worked the two times it happened to me before :D

WWYD if one of your spouses/SO friend told you they desperately loved you and couldn't live with out you?

Go to the cops and get a written statement that I am not a suspect . Then , take advantage of my 15 minutes of fame by dropping by their houses , acting strangely , producing the document and then having a big laugh .

WWYDI you were certain that your neighbor was in a very strange, and potentially dangerous cult ?

Get in touch with one of those deprogrammers , because they likely joined partly because they don't want to hear any more from me about it or anything else .

WWYDI your spouse/SO really got into a fetish that you just couldn't stand ?

I'd cancel my tee time tomorrow , because I have to start saving money .

WWYDI your spouse became a kind of survivalist , and wanted to 'invest' big funds on building a bunker and stocking it with food , arms , equipment , etc. in your backyard ?

He is and I'm there :D

Not really like you envision it but we have talked about what we'd do and he is one of the kid of guys that will survive the worst that could happen kina thing. He's a serious out doorsman and could survive.

WWYD if you were one of the ones that had to follow government dictate in a world crises?

Follow them -I'm Canadian ! :laughing:

WWYDI you eventually realized that all that preparation , thought and effort were completely pointless ? Today's nukes are so damaging that even the best of bunkers would hardly last a year , and then ... who would want to live , anyway ? :D

In a situation where you have no control over your or anyone else's fate, "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life!" (If nothing else, survive to be a witness/teller of tales/sage.)

What would you do if you found yourself in Heaven...along with unsavory sorts, saints, and ordinary people?

Invite her in , have a bunch of drinks , get talking about a variety of issues , pretend to sympathize with what really bugs her , put the move on - and later , go out and fix that flat myself ! :laughing:

WWYDI , due to the financial crisis ,Hawaii was sold to China ?

The Chinese would have to get in line or fight Japan for ownership of Hawai'i. (If they could survive encounters with the legions Time Share sellers, that is!)

What would you do if Canada won the entire USA in a bidding war with China? :hippie:

Edited by Guest

We'd come around with bags and gather most of your guns ( except for hunting ... animals ) and exchange them for cookies ( we're NOT communists , after all ) . A win/win !

What would you do if Jim Henson faked his death and is producing a very local and small market 'Muppet Show ' on the very same island that Paul Newman has gone to just to get away from it all ?

I' d phone him to tell him that I won' t tell a soul. :angel:

WWYD if Michael Jackson got from under your bed and said "please, please, please, don' t tell a soul, I' m hiding from everybody, let them believe I'm dead and let me live with you in your room!!!"

I'd introduce Michael Jackson to Craig Ferguson and his merry CBS Late Late Show crew. Then Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallon would be HIStory!

What would you do if Elvis Presely AND Howard Hughes showed up on your doorstep in search of Sanctuary?

Edited by Guest

Faint. Then take photos and make millions selling them to the News Of The World, People, Us, the Globe, and every other rag mag out there, all the while feeding Elvis and Howard and making them comfortable so they would stay, so I could keep taking photos and making millions. Yeah.

What would you do if you took some naughty photos to send to your significant other, and a glitch in the phone sent them to everyone on your phone list - including mom, dad, big brother, big sister, professional contacts, and so on, and so on...