What would you do?

MindCrime

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be elated , but realize I had only 2 wishes left ...

WWYDI at a family funeral reception , you noticed some people that no one else seemed to know really pigging out and stuffing their pockets with food and guzzling up the free drink and trying to socialize a bit by handing out business cards ?

Nothing because I would think they needed the food. The handing out of the business cards, now that might be a problem.

WWYDI you sat all the through a funeral and then realized you didn't know the recently deceased.

I'd start up the computer, connect the cable modem, then surf to either YouTube or one of the TV websites. (Isn't that why the commercial TV networks are economic midgets these days?)

What would you do if the urchin next door dumped your portable computer into the Benjo? (That's "the porcelain throne/crapper" for non-Japanese speakers.)

Edited by Guest

Take the battle helmet, Katana, and armor out of storage, raise an army of angry Scots, then sweep down to England to battle the house of Windsor for Great Britain!

What would you do if the house of Windsor "folded their tent" and left you in charge of Buckingham palace, etc.?

• 1 month later...