The Personal Top Tens

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eek! It's not that hard folks... :D

3. You compile a list of 50 songs, for the week we do your list. You can pull those songs from memory, or, if your brain doesn't function well enough to just come up with 50 off the top of your head, go back and look at what you nominated, OR what you've voted for in past tens. OR if your brain still doesn't want to function that much, WE can do it for you (not as much fun, maybe).

So this is any 50 songs we want, not what we've nominated in the past, and it doesn't matter how many songs per artist we pick, we just have to pick 50 songs we like? The compulsive list maker in me is doing cart wheels!!

Yes, by jove, you've got it. Any 50 songs you'd like, from any source. We just gave past nominations as an example, if it's too hard to just think of 50 songs (my brain gets muddled at times). So, like Lea said, if you want to give us 50 Country songs, those are what we have to vote from. See? Not so hard! ;)

and there she goes, cartwheeling away..... :D

I suppose I could just post all 240 songs from my i-pod and let every one narrow it down. Some how I don't think the Dukes of Hazzard theme will make the cut.

Are we limited to 50 songs, and then the 50 are narrowed to ten? Is this some sort of psychological profile? Will this go on our permanent records?

I dunno what Radhi has in mind, but how about making a alphabetical list of participants and using a Random Number Generator?

I'd just like to add that in terms of 'randomness' ^ that is actually exactly what I had in mind. :)

Question: After the person's name is drawn, how long do you think they/you'd need to draw up a list? ... No time at all? A couple of days? A week?

musical interlude:

I'll take the position

Assume the missionary part

You work by committee,

You had me pegged from the start

I'll be pounce pony,

Phony maroney,

Pony before the cart

I'll be pounce pony

This ceremony

Only fills my heart

Who cast the final stone?

Who threw the crushing blow?

Someone has to take the fall

Why not me?

A punch toy volunteer

A weakling on its knee

Is all you want to hear

And all you want to see

Romantically, you'd martyr me

And miss this story's point

It is my strenght, my destiny

This is the role that I have chosen

(chorus)

Who cast the final stone?

Who threw the crushing blow?

Someone has to take the fall

Why not me? Why not me?

Gentlemen mark your opponents

Fire into your own ranks

Pick the weakest as strategic

Move. Square off. To

Meet your enemy

For each and every gathering

A scapegoat falls to climb

As I step forward, silently

Deliberately mine

(repeat chorus)

Had consequence chose differently

Had fate its ugly head

My actions make me beautiful

And dignify the flesh

Me. I am free, I am free

:bow: :bow: :bow:

As for the when... well you'd have to be 'selected' first. And then we'll give you time if you need it. :)

No ji... you will have 50 songs to choose. That's it. No restrictions on whether you've nominated them or whatever. The only rule is YOU have to like them. 'ts all ;)

Oh, thank you!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :thumbsup:

Ya know, I think I only have one song per artists also....I eliminated Stones and Beatles...I love the Stones and Beatles, but I would like to see the other songs get some recognition also.... :P

Oh and Seek?..I didn't eliminate The Who..I have a Who tune on my lista... :rockon: