The Personal Top Tens

The only way I won't vote is if something prevents me. I'll even do my very best to listen to any posted links so I have a clue as to what it is I'm voting on. I'm sure I won't be the only person here that likes a lot of songs some have never heard.

I probably won't know most of the songs the younger people will post. But I sure will do my best to give them all a listen. I think that is kinda what this ten is all about and I'm excited about learning about what each of you like :D

I mentioned using Word a few posts back. Even posted a link explaining the program for Farin :laughing:

Edited by Guest

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with the Goo Goo Dolls? Or Leo Sayer for that matter? What makes this site work is that we all have diverse musical tastes. I'm sure there's music that you or some of the other Songfactors like that I would consider "dreck". We're all entitled to our opinions, and noone's is considered wrong.

There is no winner with this one. It is mainly to show each participants personal taste in music. The only winner will be the most chosen song from each individuals list. We all win.

The music is chosen from whatever each of us like. Be it from our top ten nominations and winners or anyone's top ten winners. Or, we can choose the songs from our on personal library.

Any genre, any year, any artist, anything goes. Dosen't matter if everyone here chooses the same songs on their list because it's what you like. So, if you choose the same song as someone else it just means your not the only one that likes that song.

So, how'd I do? Do I win the prize? :D

You've got it! :D :thumbsup:

And there's no 'too late' either... you can throw your name in the hat at any time... yay!

Zabooka... I'm pretty sure we could make out your list for you. T3 shall let you know :)

Also - an idea - To listen to the noms, you could put up YouTube links, sure, but you could also make a playlist out of them from a site like Project Playlist or even on last.fm

Suggestions still welcome :)

Oh no, I love Neil Young. I'm referring to Neil Diamond.

Shannon, did you really cut the Doors in favor of Barry Manilow. I hope you know that this means we're not on speaking terms from this point on.

But, but I like Neil Diamond to :puppyeyes: