The Personal Top Tens

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else is trying to use imeem for their playlist and your having problems let me know.

The site is way cool but there are some issues you might need to get around and I finally figured some of them out :D so I would be happy to help.

I choose to use that site because some of the music I wanted I couldn't get in the usual ways like youtube or anything. I have the songs and imeem lets you upload :D

• 2 months later...

Starting July 18, I will be on vacation for two weeks. I may not have time to log in much, if at all. I will also be extremely busy my first week or two back at work. If my turn is coming up any time soon, either put me at the back of the line or let me know and I can send my list.

I will try to at least look at the lists for the people whose turn it is while I'm gone. I can't promise listening and voting, but I'll try.

Would anyone be able to help me get a song from a source other than YouTube? One of my PTTs would be "Cottonmouth" by Seals and Crofts (from their "Down Home" album,) but I can't find it for download to let people hear it. It wasn't a single hit, so unless people can hear it, it probably won't get any votes. But it is a very cool song.

Would anyone be able to help me get a song from a source other than YouTube? One of my PTTs would be "Cottonmouth" by Seals and Crofts (from their "Down Home" album,) but I can't find it for download to let people hear it. It wasn't a single hit, so unless people can hear it, it probably won't get any votes. But it is a very cool song.

if anyone has an mp3 of it we can either work it to a youtube video, or use it as a streamable mp3 (so that you can listen to it directly from the browser, without having to download it first)

just let us know :)

• 5 months later...

*bump*

So there've been a few new folks on the scene and they've been happily taking part in the PTTs which is great. So now I'm asking these New Folks if they'd like to have a Personal Top Ten of their own as well. If any of the Old Folks missed a chance to get their names into the hat, they can give me a shout too :)

Old Folks who've already had a turn are not allowed to throw their name in again! I'm watching you... :shades: ;)