The Personal Top Tens

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in luck. I sent my 50 songs to Farin and Levis a few seconds ago.

umm, I don't want to hamper your mood, but you do realise that it's going to be a few weeks before we can do your PTT, right? :crazy:

first we have to finish the Decade TTs, and after that it's Blue Angel's turn for her PTT...

sorry :crazy:

Edited by Guest
added quote

That would be a boring PTT.

What, if she doesn't vote or if my Top 50 is PF heavy? All I did was go into my iTunes and sort my whole library by number of plays and took the top 50 songs. I felt it was a good arbiter of what I thought my favorite songs were.

I can't help it if I love Pink Floyd more than basically every other group. That doesn't mean however that 40 songs are the Floyd and 10 are random artists. You'd be surprised what else is in there.

Ah, well I was just giving her a head's up. Again, not like all 50 of my songs are Pink Floyd but there's enough there.

What's funny is that all the songs from Wish You Were Here just missed the top 50. Looking at my sorted library, Shine On, Have A Cigar, Wish You Were Here and Welcome To The Machine are numbers 51-55.

Edited by Guest

I can't help it if I love Pink Floyd more than basically every other group.

Ditto me :D Thats why I said what I said.

So I say, take pity on me and don't do to many PF k. I limited myself to 2 of each group.I could have done all of PF but what fun is that?

Everyone knows I love PF but now thanks to the PTT they also know of my other loves :D

I know you have other songs that you love. Show us those to :D

Ditto me :D Thats why I said what I said.

So I say, take pity on me and don't do to many PF k. I limited myself to 2 of each group.I could have done all of PF but what fun is that?

Everyone knows I love PF but now thanks to the PTT they also know of my other loves :D

I know you have other songs that you love. Show us those to :D

I did it already, though. I sent my list of 50 to Farin this afternoon. It'll be a while before they get to me, but that's cool.