The Personal Top Tens

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not letting me into some of the websites I belong to. It's probably just a minor problem I can fix.A Trojan maybe.

I turned off my firewall for a couple of mins last night because there was this website I wanted to get into and I kinda wasnt supposed to...it my own fault I'm sure :crazy:

I also don't have alot of time....most of the songs on my list are pretty well known...I'll probably just post a few youtube videos to a few of them...

I also did not include dates to the songs on my list...I'm sure I could find them, but again that would take time...Do we need to post the dates????

I also don't have alot of time....most of the songs on my list are pretty well known...I'll probably just post a few youtube videos to a few of them...

I also did not include dates to the songs on my list...I'm sure I could find them, but again that would take time...Do we need to post the dates????

I don't think so... there's usually no dates with the Specials. :)

All fixed :D

I have two songs I'm pretty sure no one here has heard of. Anyone know where I might find links to unknown songs? I think I may have one on CD somewhere but have no idea where :(

I'd hate to have to leave them off.