Hot enough for ya?

MarcM

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they make your legs look great and make you look taller when you are short like me. I used to hate high heels but now I love them, I don' think I've bought any flat shoes recently! plus wedges can be quite comfy anyway. It's worth buying moderately priced shoes because ever time I buy cheap shoes they really hurt my feet and I end up throwing them away anyway

i've never understood the appeal of high heels, all they do is break your ankles, mess with your legs, and make you fall down

they make your legs look great and make you look taller when you are short like me.

I guess you´re right, Namahage, but Rach is right too. I don´t wear high heels all the time -actually, I almost don ´t wear them anymore, just from time to time- because they´re just good for some occasions... yes, they hurt your feet. It´s not as comfy as sneakers but as Rach said, it makes you look great. I´m 1,57 mtrs tall.

Eva Longoria said "When I knew I was 1,50mtrs tall I understood first thing I had to do was learn how to walk with high heels"... :cool:

I can have flare-ups of plantar fascitis, so I can't wear flat shoes all the time. I do wear heels, but usually high heeled boots (ankle ones and calf-length) or loafers with a slight heel. I do have kitten heeled shoes, too.

Rachael is right. Some of the costlier shoes are the better constructed ones and do offer comfort and support as well as the leaner look for your legs.

That said, I do love my sneakers (trainers) and my Skechers Mary Janes!

1630, 77.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Earlier it was 86 degrees Fahrenheit, with a troublesome two some of high humidity and volcanic fog (VOG) whiting out things out a mere 100 yards away. The sulfur-dioxide- containing-VOG is supposed to hang around Sunday, when the tradewinds are supposed to return. =:P