Announcements

edna

f_of9k2yh1v5cm_6d1ece3.jpg

Happy 66th birthday, Keith...!!! :cool: :hippie:

I've wondered if he is even human!

Other than the late, great Frank Zappa I've always considered Mr. Richards one of the best underrated guitarist playing.

Some guitarists are really superb but you can see the effort and witness hesitation among some of the greats.

Keith is one style of guitarist that would never make you think that he's thinking about the next chord he changes!

A natural show-man. He's so natural that I wonder if maybe he's an alien?

Look at the size of his hand, it's as big as his head...it helps to have huge hands while playing guitar.

Most of the hands he had came from the audience!

i am listening to let it be....naked. not sure if i like it better than the first one or not. it sounds like a dress rehearsal.

I've always been obsessed with isolating different parts of Beatles songs (all artists actually) and hearing the individual parts that make the whole. That's why I like Let It Be - Naked....I consider it different, not necessarily better or worse.

I've find lots of rare Beatles stuff on youtube such as the I am the Walrus taken right from the board of the recording studio and before it was produced. I love listening to what became the song.

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oQAHmAEDi4

i am listening to let it be....naked. not sure if i like it better than the first one or not. it sounds like a dress rehearsal.

I personally love "Let It Be- Naked." I only play that on my radio show. Never the Spectorized one. I especially love "The Long And Winding Road" on the naked version. It's so simplistic and beautiful. As it should have been.