What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I used to when I was little and still living on the farm. My best buddy was a sheep dog named Rascal. From a farmer point of view he was useless because he was so lazy, but my mom said he was a fantastic babysitter when she would let me play outside. Apparently he had either prevented serious injury or dragged me home afterward. :tongue:

Well.. we have more then the 2 :laughing: We have the 2 Jacks a Golden Retriever, a Golden Lab/Chesapeake mix, 2 cats, 4 horses, a flock of chickens and numerous goats. Oh yeah and Joe the llama. He keeps the coyotes away from the goats. Also 4 piranha we did have five but one died a couple weeks ago. I guess we kinda like animals :D

I won't mention my big yard lizard and my pond fish. We have a huge pond in our front yard that is more like a small lake. DH always goes a little over board with those things :doh:

:bow: Foolon!! The key to keeping your parents in the dark about your mis-doings is to come home with a clean report card. Honor roll is way better! You could do anything and they'll be blinded by the honor roll certificate! :thumbsup:

:jester: :grin:

We have two cats. Little dainty girly Kona, who is smart as a whip. And big fat obnoxious cranky Rocket/Butthead/Stupid, who, we discovered this weekend, is actually more intelligent than I gave him credit for.

He figured out how to open the bedroom door by jumping up and pulling the handle down. :o