What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

It's 77 degrees in this house and my teeth are chattering because of my fever. What's sweetening my gears today is that i have a great heated blanket that I got for x-mas, and I'm getting virtual bear hugs from my sweetie who's in Indiana right now - who gave me the blanket.

:) :)

I was down in the dumps a few days ago because I realized I'd said something stupid to a friend at work and I really thought I hurt her feelings. She came in the office today and I greeted her in what I thought was a normal way, but when she got to her office she called me to ask if I was OK. It sweetened my coffee that she either forgave me or took no offense to what I'd said.

I guess it was due punishment for me that I felt rotten for a day. I guess no matter how old you get, you still struggle with your mouth shooting off before your brain does!

Anyway, I am happy now!!!!!

That was an anti-Washington state, corporate meglomaniac crack , wasn't it ?!

No, I still like Starbucks (if someone else is paying, it's even better) but DD coffee is superior. I am considering Washington state as a possible location to relocate to after I retire. I want to be close to Canada...