Sign in to follow this  
Henry David

What sweetens your coffee today II

Has anyone ever put a bologna sandwich in a toaster oven, only to have the bologna turn into a bowl? The cool part was that the cheese melted into the bowl.

LOL...next time slice a one inch notch from the edge inward before heating.

I'm guessing you haven't eaten too many fried bologna sandwiches Marc? Makes a damn good sandwich .... don't forget the notch. ;)

No, Lucky, it is a new discovery for me!

Sammy, a toaster oven is a table top appliance in which one can choose to either toast a bread item, or bake any other item that requires baking before being consumed. They are handy because they heat up quickly (mine is a convection toaster/over) and do not heat up the room like a regular oven can. Highly recommended.

Last night I graduated from Uni with a bachelor's in business management. I had perfect attendance and an A- avg all 4 years. I'm glad I can take a break now before working on my masters.

Congrats ,MC , and very well done ! With grades like that , you are gonna be in demand for sure . :thumbsup: :guitar: :drummer:

Maybe apply at Bain Capital now ... ;):D

Edited by Guest

With grades like that , you are gonna be in demand for sure

With the current employment recession, maybe I can now get a job at Dave & Busters, so I can play arcade games after making pizzas.

Shawna it was University of Phoenix campus, I'm going to Arizona State next.

Thanks guys

sweet! That's a much more prestigious school than the one I graduated from (Gateway) a couple of years ago. :grin:

And don't knock Dave and Buster's, man. That's a great hangout spot. ;)

Way to go Kenne! :bow: :rockon:

With that type of attendance and GPA you are officially over-qualified to run for government! (In any country!) :laughing:

Well done sir! :cool: