What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I just got to work, I HATE my job with a burning passion, it's hell there.

Anyway, I get there, and everybodys walking out of the building, so a dude comes up to me and whistles "hey! no work today! the computer system crashed!"

Duuude, I've never done Ecstasy before, but I'm in it right now :D:D:D:D:D :guitar: :guitar:

This is kind of a grinds your gears and sweetens your coffee post. The gear grinding part was we had to go to the city today and I hate the city. Not so much the city as the traffic in the city. Portland is a lovely city espeicially Old Town so I can't really complain to much.

Now the sweet part is why we went. We went and bought $1000.00 worth sound system for The Bird . We bought the stereo right after we got the car so what we got was speakers ect. When we first got the car I told DH the sound system really really sucked. So, the next day he went and got a really nice stereo and some mid-range speakers.

This year it gets the good speakers. I can't wait for the weather to change so we can get it on the road :happybanana: . AC/DC and Pink Floyd will be sounding awesome now for sure :headphones: . Not only will it blast us but anyone in a 10 mile radius will be able to enjoy as well. I did tell DH it might be a little much :smirk: .

Next year maybe the new paint job. Oh yeah.... I am so so ready to get on the road again. :happybanana:

This is kind of a grinds your gears and sweetens your coffee post. The gear grinding part was we had to go to the city today and I hate the city. Not so much the city as the traffic in the city. Portland is a lovely city espeicially Old Town so I can't really complain to much.

Now the sweet part is why we went. We went and bought $1000.00 worth sound system for The Bird . We bought the stereo right after we got the car so what we got was speakers ect. When we first got the car I told DH the sound system really really sucked. So, the next day he went and got a really nice stereo and some mid-range speakers.

This year it gets the good speakers. I can't wait for the weather to change so we can get it on the road :happybanana: . AC/DC and Pink Floyd will be sounding awesome now for sure :headphones: . Not only will it blast us but anyone in a 10 mile radius will be able to enjoy as well. I did tell DH it might be a little much :smirk: .

Next year maybe the new paint job. Oh yeah.... I am so so ready to get on the road again. :happybanana:

I don't know if this is your car or if you just used this picture as an example of a Firebird, but... I want to live in that place. It looks really nice.

Congrats to your speakers too ;) :grin:

I don't know if this is your car or if you just used this picture as an example of a Firebird, but... I want to live in that place. It looks really nice.Congrats to your speakers too ;) :grin:

:laughing: The picture was taken on a lovely summer day and the house your seeing belongs to my mother-in-law. DH and I live directly behind on the same property. The reason it looks so pretty is because both my MIL and I are into gardening. We get alot of compliments on both yards. It's a lot of work tho because we have at least an acre of ground and most of it is landscaped. DH and I just moved all my roses last weekend and it took us a full day. We have many many plants and flowers :D

Today the day is gray ugly and raining. But this is Oregon and the spring and summer make up for all the rain that falls for most of the year.

Oh yeah it really is our Bird :laughing: :D :laughing:

frenchkittenyd0fw1.gif

How about this? ;)

It's Saturday, the sun must be shining, it's almost lunch time... and if all else fails, listen to some Trini Lopez :grin:

My wife loved that cat picture , Seeker . She's a cat-nut and that made her day - which was going a little badly . :D :thumbsup: