What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

The deer in the South Mountain Reservation made me smile last night. Every Tuesday and Thursday in February there is a deer hunt with trained marksmen to thin the heard. I know this sounds cruel, but in an area as congested as Northern NJ, it becomes a necessity.

Anyway, on days when there is no hunt, I always see dozens of deer hangin by the side of the road, eating some grass, sipping some stream water. But on Tuesdays and Thursdays, they seem to hide out...how do they know?

Last night was no exception as the deer frolicked around a big sign warning about the next day's deer hunt.

Having someone like Martin (Farin) around is what chills my beer (sweetens my coffee). The guy is totally cool and although he seems to be young for a mod, he knows what he's talkin bout.

I'm double fisting my next 2 drinks to the young genius in our midst! All hail Martin! :rockon: :bow:

I love my job!!!!! One of my residents wants to go see Robert Plant and Alison Krauss in June, and he asked me to take him.....woooohoooo!.....I tried not to sound too excited...I just calmly said to my supervisor..."well I guess so, if I have to".... :P

I'm heading out of here soon for my weekend getaway.. gotta go pack, see ya'll Sunday Night!

What chills my beer today is the fact that I've got the house to myself and my roomies brat is away for the weekend at his dad's house! WOO-HOO!

My roomie will be working long shifts I think so I'll have alot of time to talk to my wonderful friends at SF!

Have a drink with me, everyone! :bow: CHEERS! :rockon: