What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The engine on my 9 month old used ( 2002 ) Volkswagon Polo blew 3 days ago . As it was 6 years old , and I'm not the original owner , I'm screwed . It had only 45, 000 km on it, too (28,000 miles ) - I'm pissed ! Volkswagon , Shmokeswagon -rot in Hell with Hitler ! I thought these things would last ... :( I treated that baby like my own child too - piston had a nickel-sized hole in it, though - cheap import crap ...#$%& ! Lucky I don't have children ,I guess ... :laughing:

:o :o :o

what car was it? was it new? can you do anything about it?

that is beyond 'suks' :P

Nah, it was an old car that I hardly drive. It's been in a few accidents and is pretty beat up, I'm surprised anybody even wanted it. :crazy:

MindCrime... I hope you;ve got insurance :crazy:

Yep, and I reported it missing this morning, I hope they catch the person who took it.

Thanks guys :D

That sucks, MC. Someone probably just took it to get home. With any luck, it will be found parked somewhere in a few days.

I sure hope so, then I can press charges.

Funny, I have always pictured Kevin tooling around Tokyo in a Messerschmidt 3 wheeler.....

m1x00248_messerschmitt.jpg

I wonder what speeds that car is capable of?

I used to have that every spring till I was 11. My dad had to take me to the hospital at nights when fever was very high. He told me to never ever clean my ears with q-tips anymore... I obeyed and I never ever had that for the next 42 years.

Now what bothers me is that I have to change my job again... :/ I didn´t like at all the one I was in, I missed my former job, the one I left to start a new one with a higher pay.

The second month I found out they lied about the pay, it was a lot less. They took away our "tickets-resto". I was feeling bad in that posh scenery... I feel like I played and I lost, but I´m strong and I´m always solving the situation almost immediately.

I have many offers but now I want no less than my former pay. I will have to take decisions this week...

I hope the former employers still want to take me back... I talked to them last week and they said they probably would.

And another one bites the dust :/

Dear envisablepuppet12,

Your video, King Of Hollywood - Eagles, may have content that is owned or licensed by WMG.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

Sincerely,

- The YouTube Team

That's makes 3 in one week :puppyeyes:

Sorry to hear about your job Edna. At least if your old job hires you back, you'll be more relaxed and much happier :D

what's not to believe?

The very thing you didn't believe before someone else agreed initially before it happened.

:P

Poor Tim. Earaches are the worst pain there is. I've had two in my lifetime and they were enough to last me a lifetime. I'd rather have a toothache.

I agree, Lea (poet and didn't know it, lol).

I'd as soon someone take a baseball bat to my knee than suffering a bad bout of an earache.

I say that because I remember the many nights I cried all night long as a child having them.

where did you mine?

Shawna, it's quite strange but I cannot locate the post you wrote either. Did you delete it?

One thing's for sure and too for certain, I'd never make a false quote!

It came from you, no one else.

Also, I'm not a coal miner even though I've searched for diamonds in the African caves... without any luck, sadly.

:D