What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I comprimised with the date of the wedding and moved it forward, Mother still doesn't approve. COMPROMISE WOMAN!!! I even said I would look at dress with only her and not one of the people whos been nothing but supportive of me and Ed and she still doesn't wanna know. Well, &^%k her then. I was willing to change and compromise, if she not then tough. I don't need her money and I don't need her ideas, it's my wedding and do what I want. I tried. Thats all I'm gonna say, I tried.

Well I comprimised with the date of the wedding and moved it forward, Mother still doesn't approve. COMPROMISE WOMAN!!! I even said I would look at dress with only her and not one of the people whos been nothing but supportive of me and Ed and she still doesn't wanna know. Well, &^%k her then. I was willing to change and compromise, if she not then tough. I don't need her money and I don't need her ideas, it's my wedding and do what I want. I tried. Thats all I'm gonna say, I tried.

That is pretty rude and immature :/ Your wedding (believe it or not), is not only about you unless you are willing to fork out your own hard-earned cash for everything. This is a very special day for her too, she wants it to be perfect because she wants it to be perfect for you.