Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fishing? That´s how I call it too... :laughing: :laughing:

I´m tired. I get up at 6, work at home, feed people and animals, clean, go to the bank, pay bills, shop for some food, leave everything fixed and go to work. One hour trip. I work eight hours, non-stop. Back home, another hour trip. I come home and clean, feed cats, ask humans to gimme a break, eat something, have shower and it´s over 10pm :doh:

That´s when I check my mail, my e-mail, my phone calls, answer back... songfact a bit et voilà! I´m done with the day.

Oh, I miss you so, my friends... :P

Let's address this matter in a more practical way.

Like Martin said, your husband should rob a bank. That's the first step in the right direction.

Then, you should stop cleaning. Who needs to clean their house? I can live without it and so can you.

Then... get a laptop and surf on the way to and back home from work. You might have to hack every single wireless network on the way, every day, but that's fine. 2 more hours on SF!

The food issue... that's what takeaways and delivery services are for. No need to cook, and you can eat while surfing.

Problem solved :)

Let's address this matter in a more practical way.

Like Martin said, your husband should rob a bank. That's the first step in the right direction.

Then, you should stop cleaning. Who needs to clean their house? I can live without it and so can you.

Then... get a laptop and surf on the way to and back home from work. You might have to hack every single wireless network on the way, every day, but that's fine. 2 more hours on SF!

The food issue... that's what takeaways and delivery services are for. No need to cook, and you can eat while surfing.

Problem solved :)

good ideas :thumbsup:

and additionally, who needs much sleep anyway? 3 hours a night should be more than enough, right? :)