What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everest climbers : They risk their lives and the happiness of their families for nothing , really . The support Sherpas who have to help them zip up and down the summit 3 or 4 times , securing ropes , assisting them , etc. by the time they drag their mangy as*es up there , and for what ? It's comparable to flying to Africa today and imagining yourself a new Livingstone , Stanley , Burton or Speke ... to what end ?! :P

Everest climbers : They risk their lives and the happiness of their families for nothing , really . The support Sherpas who have to help them zip up and down the summit 3 or 4 times , securing ropes , assisting them , etc. by the time they drag their mangy as*es up there , and for what ? It's comparable to flying to Africa today and imagining yourself a new Livingstone , Stanley , Burton or Speke ... to what end ?! :P

I think the same thing.. what's the point? "oh look, I reached the top and all around me I can see the wonder of nature in the form of thick clouds and frostbite... woohoo!"