The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #47

Lucky

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Young - "Alabama"

:bow: I LOVE THAT SONG!

I'm not going to nominate this top ten because I don't think I'm going to be able to get around to thinking of nominations. :crazy:

It's the school holidays here, so I've been busy alot and hardly ever home, so I haven't been on the computer very much. I'll try to vote though, once that starts.

Hey Canam - please do include "Happy Together" in your Ten ! It's a great song but has missed out at least once before.

:)

Another gem of wit goes unnoticed by the masses. :P

Edna, that's offal (awful) fell pretty flat, didn't it !

Offal is something you'd only eat if your Mother or your Doctor made you do it (liver, kidneys, brains........)

Welcome back Kelly (steel magnolia). :thumbsup:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm using my son's computer because mine is Kaput ! I can't get in to read my Emails, if anybody sent any in the last 15 hours. Please contact me by PT if you need to and I'll cajole my son into letting me use his computer again.

Catch you all later !!!

5 songs from Abbey Road were nominated:

Because, Come Together, Here Comes The Sun, I Want You (She's So Heavy), and Something. I thought this would be the most popular one when I started looking into this, but no, there is one album that's had 6 songs nominated by us, and it's not by the Beatles.

So it can't be the Stones Forty Licks or Zeppelin's Boxed Set. :P

Well done Dappled ! :coolio:

This is a very good question , and a great way to get us to check Part B of Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens

Sorry I can't stay. I 'kicked' my son off his computer for a few minutes.

Where's dear edna? Probably going through her old record collection.

Good luck and Goodnight all.