Sign in to follow this  
PSYCHOcatholic

Random Movie Thoughts

Black Snake Moan...

Awesome Freakin Movie! Very well done...who knew Samuel L. Jackson could sing the blues? Christina Ricci even played a good role considering she was naked half the movie. Justin Timberlake...well this movie made him seem like a sissy! HAHA! Take that JT!

Now go cry me a river!

I have never heard that Shannon... intriguing.

I do know that Ted was the understudy for Murray Head, who originated the role on Broadway.

It's so weird that I just came here and read this post, because I just got done nominating a JCS song for the Top Ten (!)

I read it in an article about Saturday Night Fever in a supliment magazine called Movies Rock. It's a great little mag. They have and article on a Stones/Scorcese documentary, and one on making the film version of Tommy, and they rank the best soundtracks, ignoring all our hard work.

^^^^ Oh I know, I get those two mixed up also...

I also get Leslie Neilson and George Pappard (I think that's his name) mixed up also...

George Peppard is that handsome and so attractive guy from that movie about diamonds and Tiffany, with Audrey Hepburn. He was also Bannacek (spell?) on TV...

Leslie Nielsen isn´t handsome, he´s funny though... think "The Naked Gun"... wasn´t he on "Airplane" too? :P

That´s a good list, Martin... a "normal" one. Those are the ten most important or famous Italian movie directors, and for me Italian cinema is one of the best there is. Except for the first one, Begnini... I don´t like him at all. Maybe the best after American and British... I love French movies, of course... but maybe you have to be French to like most of them... :grin: