Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations Chris! You look mahvelous, by the way. Are you all done now, or do you gone on to more school? You were a mathematics major, or some such, yes? How does that apply in the real world? I mean (because my question sounds stupid), do you go on to some sort of engineering, science, or what? Inquiring minds, you know ... ;)

Congratulations Chris! You look mahvelous, by the way. Are you all done now, or do you gone on to more school? You were a mathematics major, or some such, yes? How does that apply in the real world? I mean (because my question sounds stupid), do you go on to some sort of engineering, science, or what? Inquiring minds, you know ... ;)

As a statistics major, I'll probably be getting a job in data analysis. I've already had two interviews for a job, and I should be finding out the results next week.

Oh, and thanks for all the congratses. You people are too nice. ;)

Congratulations, Chris! What a great accomplishment.

I remember the year I was finishing off my education degree - my husband, while working full-time, thought he'd take a statistics class just for "fun". Well, he picked the wrong one that's for sure...he was up to his eyeballs in calculus and statistical theory!