Common Links

MindCrime

Oh, I guess it´s avery stupid one... they were related to an actress, two of them boyfriend/husband, the other just mentor... oh, now it must be easy...

Who was the actress? Was it Patti D'Arbanville or Melanie Grifith...or neither?

And is yours "brown", Karhul? Because if it is, then another thing in common with those three is SH*T. :laughing:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should know this one (you'll remember it when you hear the answer...I guarantee). Two of them are more famous. The least recognizable of the three...Bonnet, in my opinion, is the best of the three.

Gotta go now, though. Goodnight, eb'rybody. Rock on, don't do crack, keep your noses clean, use protection...and all that mumbo jumbo...

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Google, man, Google

Nah, that's for the ambitious posters

" I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom." ~ Thomas Carlyle

Each of these guys was at one time lead singer for the group Rainbow.

Joe Lynn Turner replaced Graham Bonnet who had replaced Ronnie James Dio.

All of them were recruited by Rainbow's founder Ritchie Blackmore.

For some strange reason, I got an image of the late Persis Khambatta as Deltan navigator Lt. Ilia stuck in my head, and had to find some way to get it out. I also remembered her appearance in the disappointing Megaforce starring Barry Bostwick, but didn't include that one as I felt I'd been esoteric enough.

What do these movies have in common?

Tommy

Goldeneye

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

Tina Turner.

Tina was the Acid Queen in Tommy, co-starred in Beyond Thunderdome, and sang the title song for Goldeneye.

Do you like bald women, Bazooka? Because I will totally shave my head if you want me to...

Velma Von Tussle from the movie Hairspray is more my style, but

Put on your high-heel sneakers,

Wear your wig hat on your head.

Well I'm pretty sure now darling

'Cause you know you gonna knock 'em dead.