Sign in to follow this  
Aunt_Acid

How long do you plan to stay?

How long are you planning to stay posting on songfacts? For me I will stay until something happens and the site has to shut down (If it ever does happen). I can't stop posting here. As someone, I think XXX, so eloquently put it, Songfacts is like internet crack.

I dunno, it depends whether I offend too many people and leave through embarrasment and guilt. Probably about the same time CD does, although for me the meat does not have to be fresh!

Regards

I plan on being here a long time. Hopefully one day they will start an instant messaging section.

I don't think that would be a good idea. Then everyone would ignore the threads. I like it just how it is.

I share the computer with my husband. These times he´s busy and I can get into songfacts...But he already promised to get himself another computer so I can go on posting till they come to catch me and take me back to my planet.

Untill I'm banned, when the next freshmeat comes in talking trash, then it's JR and me all over again.

Haha.

Either I get banned or I lose interest. This site is by far the one I've posted the most crap on in the least amount of time ::

Till it becomes more of a popularity contest than a music forum :thumbsdown:. I have heard this is the fate of most forums, which is such a shame! :: Keep SF alive and don't let it suffer the fate of those other forums! Please? :puppyeyes:

Till it becomes more of a popularity contest than a music forum :thumbsdown:. I have heard this is the fate of most forums, which is such a shame! :: Keep SF alive and don't let it suffer the fate of those other forums! Please? :puppyeyes:
What exactly is that supposed to mean?

I think, she means like you trying to become the new "Forum A**hole". Even though, you're not ready to take the likes of me on.

:laughing:

What I mean is people worrying more about being in the limelight and running with the cool kids :laughing: rather than enjoying the topics and including everyone in the discussion. Sometimes you don't want to interrupt an off-topic discussion with something you have to say about the original post ::. Like I said, I hope SF doesn't go that route! :thumbsdown:

I think, she means like you trying to become the new "Forum A**hole". Even though, you're not ready to take the likes of me on.

:: !

Btw, I thought "Earth-Angel" was one of the popular members ;)

It looks like it's reaching the gutter shortly, these boards have changed over the past week or so, topics are becoming off base & the intellect is slowly declining. I?m partially to blame for this, & I apologize. I?m doing my best though to stay focused on the enlightenment of the forums & hope this doesn?t inflict any of your plans on leaving, we?d love to see you stick around. smile009.gif