it's ryansgirl's birthday!!!!

Shawna

Or... at least that's what the little cake tells me. ;)

If there's already been a thread started for this - too bad! Shannon is definitely deserving of more than one, even if I don't have the capabilities at the moment to post fancy cakes and fancier... uh... brownies. Edna? ;)

Make a spectacle of yourself, Shannon! I mean... have a spectacular birthday! :grin:

Shannonnnnn!!

Now, I don't know what these 'pop-tart' things are since I haven't encountered them in either part of my worlds, but as I was giving you these:

29473ip.jpg

I realised I really want to try them :couch:

(PS: they're pink ones! :D )

[color:magenta]HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :happybanana: :D

[bigger]Dear Shannon....

[/bigger]

Birthdayanimated.gif

How nice that you and Fin, two of my favorite Songfactors, share a birthday today. And March 19th is what we Italians call mi l'onomastico which means it's my Saints Day, St. Joseph's Day. Even we atheists celebrate that with delicious zeppoli. I wish I could send you each a zeppolo (St. Joseph's Cake).

Have a great year!

There are no words to adequately describe my adoration for and my devotion to my beloved Shannon and how much I wish her the happiest of birthdays. So here is a bunch of crap in her beautiful honor...

BACON CAKE

bbirth.jpg

SOCK MONKEY CAKE

sock20monkey20birthday20party.jpg

LEO SAYER FRO CAKE

afro.jpg

STAR TREK BY CHARM CITY CAKE

trekcake3t.jpg

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS CAKE

FOTC.jpg

Spock wishing Kirk happy birthday

Brett singing happy birthday to Shannon, even though his accent makes it sound like Sally

Happy birthday from The Office