Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Card

What would you do?

That would depend on a lot of things. If it was love I'd most likely leave. If it was lust, I'm not sure what I'd do.

WWYD if people tried to convince your spouse/ SO that you did cheat but it wasn't true.

wonder what got up their butts while trying to refrain from hiring hit men to do away with them. Ultimately, if my SO didn't believe me over them, he's not worth it anyway, no?

What would you do if you were offered a chance to go to the moon on the next shuttle, but you'd be up there for a year-long mission?

Ultimately, if my SO didn't believe me over them, he's not worth it anyway, no?

:thumbsup:

What would you do if you were offered a chance to go to the moon on the next shuttle, but you'd be up there for a year-long mission?

Pass. I don't like having my feet off the ground. Now if they could beam me there :D

WWYD if the rest of the crew were monkeys that had been genetically altered and were as smart as any man, but they laked the ability of speech.

No problem. Once you've had to handle a classroom of "Tweens," communicating with intelligent simians is easy.

What would you do if the moon base crew discovered a hostile "Alien"-like creature that Rapped while it ate?

Bite your tongue woman :o I'd be even more bored to tears then I am now :puppyeyes:

What would you do if someone hacked your SF acct. and PT'd really mean and cruel messages to people.

PT really mean and cruel messages to the hacker. :mad: That would be before I sent Andy after 'em. :mad: :mad:

What would you do if you had to endure the company of a pompous jackass who knew everything? - and the problem is he does.

OMG I do that every night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Just sit and let it go in one ear and out the other and grunt if required :D

What would you do if the pompous jackass was a remote hog.

Exile the electronic dictator to a remote location. (Pyongyang or Buraydah would do nicely.)

What would you do if Sasha Cohen came to your house as "Borat" and insisted it was now the new Kazakhstani embassy?

find a really good spin doctor to explain how I could have borne a child and not known about it.

what would you do if an 18-year-old kid showed up on your doorstep claiming that you were their parent?