What would you do?

MindCrime

You mean if the someone that I loved who put me in a position for that to happen so my love was misplaced and I should save myself? Or do you mean if that same selfish b*stard asked me to decide my life or theirs? Either way, they're going DOWN. :grin:

What would you do if you met your guardian angel, and it was someone you detested who had died and come back as your angel?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not be surprised at all.

I have been lucky in this life tho. I have never met anyone I can honestly say I detest. Dislike, maybe. Detest? No yet :D

WWYD if you were the only person around that could save the life of someone you think you hate.

I' d think twice before being a bleep again... :/ I never learn :doh:

WWYD if, after you saved than evil person, your angel comes back and tells you "Oh, sorry, I didn´t mean that person, I meant the other one who' s wearing a red teeshirt... sorry, I must have been stoned..."

I'd cheat on her with one of her close friends/ sister / mom, etc. and make her life miserable.

WWYD if your good friend called you at the last minute and asked you to take them someplace far, while you had food in the oven and were extremely tied up.

[smaller]BRB, I have to go do just that :mad: [/smaller]

I'd have to give it some serious thought, but I'd probably be okay with it, if they were a "soul mate". I got a funny story that relates to this, but it'll have to wait until another time.

WWYD if you bought something and then a week later found it was on sale for 2/3 off?

Take it back for an adjustment. Most department stores will do that within a set period of time, mostly 10 days. They'll re-process the transaction with the new sales price and refund you the difference.

WWYD if one of your parents tells you you're really adopted?

Nothing because I wouldn't believe them. They were in no position to adopt and besides, my mommy is my best friend and I need no other.

WWYD if a child showed up at your door claiming you were their parent?

I'm not familiar with "Tron" but if it's a game... my fave computer game is Neopets and if I was drawn into it in real time, I'd hope it was just a very bad dream :D

WWYD if you turned into your fav online character?

Neopets.. lol

I would do all the fun activities that I possibly could and then get bored of it after a week and beg to go back to my civil lifestyle.

WWYD if you were walking outside and a UFO* spotted you and started taking pictures of you with an x-ray* camera?

*[smaller](why is a used for UFO, but an is used for x-ray?)[/smaller]