Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Card

What would you do?

You mean if the someone that I loved who put me in a position for that to happen so my love was misplaced and I should save myself? Or do you mean if that same selfish b*stard asked me to decide my life or theirs? Either way, they're going DOWN. :grin:

What would you do if you met your guardian angel, and it was someone you detested who had died and come back as your angel?

Not be surprised at all.

I have been lucky in this life tho. I have never met anyone I can honestly say I detest. Dislike, maybe. Detest? No yet :D

WWYD if you were the only person around that could save the life of someone you think you hate.

I' d think twice before being a bleep again... :/ I never learn :doh:

WWYD if, after you saved than evil person, your angel comes back and tells you "Oh, sorry, I didn´t mean that person, I meant the other one who' s wearing a red teeshirt... sorry, I must have been stoned..."

I'd say, "That's all right," and try to save the red t-shirt person.

What would you do if you were offered to star in Jerry Seinfeld's upcoming movie about Anti-Dentites?

I would turn it down. I have no desire to be in any movie or TV show.

What would you do if you found the perfect outfit to wear for a special occasion a few months away, but it was a size too small?

I would lose weight, or attend the event with tight clothing, or I could just buy another outfit.

WWYD if you found what appeared to be a body part inside of a jar?

I would run screaming in the opposite direction as fast as possible.

WWYD if you saw your boyfriend/girlfriend out on the town with someone else when they had told you that they couldn't go out with you because they were ill?

I'd cheat on her with one of her close friends/ sister / mom, etc. and make her life miserable.

WWYD if your good friend called you at the last minute and asked you to take them someplace far, while you had food in the oven and were extremely tied up.

[smaller]BRB, I have to go do just that :mad: [/smaller]

Depends on how good/how urgent/how far.

(Relatives yes, work friend maybe, drinking buddy naah.)

What would you do if you had to choose between Work or a (possibly) life changing game show?

Game show! :laughing: then I could plug Songfacts on nationwide TV! :grin:

what would you do if... your soul mate of 10 years confessed he/she used to be the opposite sex?

I'd have to give it some serious thought, but I'd probably be okay with it, if they were a "soul mate". I got a funny story that relates to this, but it'll have to wait until another time.

WWYD if you bought something and then a week later found it was on sale for 2/3 off?

Take it back for an adjustment. Most department stores will do that within a set period of time, mostly 10 days. They'll re-process the transaction with the new sales price and refund you the difference.

WWYD if one of your parents tells you you're really adopted?

Nothing because I wouldn't believe them. They were in no position to adopt and besides, my mommy is my best friend and I need no other.

WWYD if a child showed up at your door claiming you were their parent?

Laugh hysterically and look for Ashton Kutcher behind the bushes.

What would you do if Robert Redford offered your husband/wife $1 million to spend a night with you?

After the usual "Hey! Stop that or I'll be beatin' on ya!" it's a 911 call.

What would you do if a car full of high school football players threw eggs at your (and your neighbor's) house...every day for a week?

Lay in wait and throw eggs at them as they drive by :D

WWYD if someone left a box of puppies on your doorstep and they were really, really cute puppies :D

Make stew :puppyeyes:

Cool. I'd try to talk to her.

WWYD if you knew there was a Satanist living down the street from you but couldn't prove it.

Scream, shout, hoot, holler in the best "Amazing Race" style.

What would you do if your fave computer game did a "Tron" on you? (There's a rumor out that a remake of this scanned-into-computer-space movie is imminent.)

I'm not familiar with "Tron" but if it's a game... my fave computer game is Neopets and if I was drawn into it in real time, I'd hope it was just a very bad dream :D

WWYD if you turned into your fav online character?

Neopets.. lol

I would do all the fun activities that I possibly could and then get bored of it after a week and beg to go back to my civil lifestyle.

WWYD if you were walking outside and a UFO* spotted you and started taking pictures of you with an x-ray* camera?

*[smaller](why is a used for UFO, but an is used for x-ray?)[/smaller]