Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Card

What would you do?

ha! that has actually happened. And I helped him pack his bags and held the door for him.

what would you do if you could foresee an airplane crash, but no one would believe you?

hang up, because there's no doubt it's a joke. :laughing:

What would you do if your favorite musician invited you to go on tour with them... but you had to sleep with them in their hotel room/bus for the entire duration - without protection.

Tell the whole world, "I'm famous!" :grin: and then demand royalties.

What would you do if someone took a photograph of you that was used on the cover of a national magazine, without identification or credit?

Sue them. And still be very, very, angry :mad: Not for the no credit thing but because I would feel completly violated.

WWYD if someone stole a song you wrote?

Invest in some Guitar/Drum/Bass/Keyboard lessons and start a cover band with musically inclined friends.

What would you do if you entered one of those "Lower Slobbovia Has Talent" shows and you had to sing THAT hit song?

Ask them if stage fright rigs a bell :D

WWYD if they offered you a million dollars and you knew people would remember you forever because you were "that bad" :crazy:

Ha! Take the million - I'm already remembered (probably forever by some) for being that bad. :laughing:

what would you do if you were the only sane one on the planet?