What would you do?

MindCrime

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take out more life insurance, beg him not to make it look like suicide ( wouldn't be able to meet Jesus then , right ? ), and ensure that I had a rock solid alibi so the cops and insurer didn't suspect me of anything.

What would you do if at a dinner party given by a friend , absolutely nothing was to your liking and , in fact , incredibly awful ?

Play along telling wild and grandiose stories of my life since she last saw me - until the jig was up - and just hope it was charming .

What would you do if someone's house was uncomfortably hot/cold and you were near the thermostat ?

What would you do if someone's house was uncomfortably hot/cold and you were near the thermostat ?

I'd probably change the person. It'd be cheaper than changing the thermostat.

:D

WWYD . . . if all of the earth went back to medieval times and fighting sticks w/stones?

Try and go for good behavior in order to get early parole .

What would you do if , by mistake , an agent for a pro sports team showed up at your door and wanted to sign you for this season at 10 million bucks . Your signature is all it would take to make the contract legal .

Muzik ! You deleted a bit late... I would sue their a*ses off as a contract is a contract - but settle for 5 , as I'm a nice guy.

What would you do if you took a friend to dinner , but they are ordering outrageously expensive things and when the cheque comes , show no inclination to throw in a bit for the excess .

Edited by Guest

I'd most likely excuse myself from the dinner table, pay the maitre D and leave the rude person in their own shocking realization.

Oh, sorry Kevin, for the edit of my post. I tried to add further correspondence but it mistakenly got deleted instead.

Oh well, worse has happened, my friend.

;)

What would you do . . . if tomorrow never came?