The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #132

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #132 ! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists).

*And now for your song seeking pleasure ... Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

Yes, it's true, we now have two, two, two lists in one! :)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

LET US HAVE YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

** Just a note before we start up. Recently because of the extreme popularity of the Tens (read that 1310 freaking songs!) the Every Song List crashed. We lost half of it. You can imagine our dismay (that's putting it mildly). Thanks to the hard work of Darryl, Farin, and Seeker, we've finally got the thing put back together. Hopefully, in a new and improved version. We've split the list into Artists and Songs, and separated the letters of the alphabet. Hopefully this will make it a bit more user friendly, and save us from having to do this again! ;)

I also want to take a second to thank the Top Ten Team. Martin & Fin & Laurie keep this thing going day to day. Radhi has done a spectacular job with the Specials, and the Personal Top Tens have been a great experience for all of us. Chris, with the Ultimates shows us his amazing mathematical abilities, and katie the unsung hero, keeps plugging along compiling facts, and increasing the "facts" database each and every week! :bow:

Last but not least Darryl. Without him, we wouldn't have this lovely game to look forward to each week. I know it, heck we all know it. Hopefully he's stop in soon to say Hi! We miss you Darryl! :thumbsup:

The Top Ten is a fair bit of work, and it's a huge commitment. Thanks to all of you guys !! :bow: :bow:

Edited by Guest

(Suite) Madam Blue ~ Styx (1975) ... This is an awesome song..one of my favorites by Styx that I've been wanting to nominate for awhile...if you don't know it, give it a listen...I love the guitar in this song too...

Like You Do ~ REO Speedwagon (1972)... I can't believe REO isn't on our list yet!....this is a great tune...give it a listen

You guys and girls all do a fantastic job :thumbsup: You all should be quite proud of the work you've done here. It's outstanding :rockon:

Je veux Nager - Arno - 2002

This song came from Viaene's PTT. It is an awesome song!!! If anyone missed listening to it

please do so. :thumbsup:

Neither of my nominatios for this

week are English. There is some English in them

but not much.

Rocks Mumbling - Lewi$ - 1986

Of course MS is having link (it works off and on) problems so if the link is still getting an error message try searching:

User: Italo Disco

Avie is a picture of a keyboard.

This worked for me. Copy and paste:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=73824951

This is the song I had asked about in the Q & A

thread. It falls under Italo Disco. I am not a fan of disco but this song and the others on the MS page where I found them are quite good.

I also found this song because of Viaene. I was looking for something on Arno and accidently clicked the wrong link and this song started playing. :D

I don't expect either of these songs to get many votes at all but please do listen to them. Viaene gets 3/4 of the credit if either were to place. Credit where credit is due. :D

We decided Arno needed to get some respect :bow: :bow: :D:(

Edited by Guest