The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #132

Lucky

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all the persons involved to make this game happening, this is a real treasure to discover, rediscover and collect music!

Thanks for giving me credit Lea, however I think you deserve 1/2 credit at least ;)

Thanks to all the one that will vote for:

I want you - Elvis Costello

It's such a beautiful lovesong, his voice is wonderful.

Rock me baby - B.B. King

One of the few living legends on this planet!

Yes, much sincere thanks to all the volunteers that maintain this feature of the site. Your work is not convenient nor easy, I am sure.

Two movie themes this week:

St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion) - John Parr 1985

Dueling Banjos - from the movie Deliverance 1972

Thanks again, Fin, Laurie, Lucky, Darryl, Martin, Chris and off course, my distantdaughter, Radhi!

Thanks you guys!

Recently I got a wild hair and decided that I wanted to see who has nominated the most Number Ones. That turned into Nos. 2-10. I now have a list of who has the most of every number of nominations that made the list. It's current as of this past list #131.

So... my question is, are any of you interested in knowing where you stand? And should I post it, or do we think that would be... swaying the odds, so to speak?

just thought I'd throw that out there.

Oooo, how intriguing. The tens aren't supposed to be a competition, but do I admit to being curious. Let's get some opinions, K? And hear from the rest of the Team.

I think that we did this or something similar before didn't we? Dappled or Judo had a spreadsheet of something and we pt'd them and asked for the results if we wanted to know, or something like that.

Edited by Guest
I actually said "I think" 3 times in one short paragraph.

absolutely, I'll wait for the final word. If peeps just want me to PT them so the whole world won't know, that's fine, too.

I confess that there may be an error or two :shocked: so certainly don't bet the farm that these stats are as accurate as Allison DuBois with her psychic abilities. However, they're pretty freakin' close. :grin:

And I will say that there are two peeps who are far ahead of the rest of the crowd with #1's - and with nominations that made the Tens altogether.