Name Something

MindCrime

Wow... the "Fire and Ice" series by George R.R. Martin, beginning with "A Clash of Kings." The guy who put together LOTR could do it justice.

Name a household item that you've discovered on your own has other good uses besides what you bought it for.

Easy. I've used a garden chemicals and photo chemical graduates to cooking oils, etc. in the kitchen. (Then there's the recipe for "Kitty Litter Cake" that is served in a kitty litter box via a kitty poop scoop. It goes without saying that these HAVEN'T been used by Puss in Boots!)

Name an unusual/unexpected use for a tampon.

(Then there's the recipe for "Kitty Litter Cake" that is served in a kitty litter box via a kitty poop scoop. It goes without saying that these HAVEN'T been used by Puss in Boots!)

I have that recipe! I've not tried it yet, but the picture looks unbelievable. Maybe I'll make it this year and present it at Thanksgiving. :laughing:

Horatio Albertson. (he's not-so-famous, otherwise you'd know who he is, no?)

Name a name you've always wanted to live on a street named. :grin: (for example, my sister used to live on Orchid Lane, and she was so excited to be living on a street with a "flower" name)