Name Something

MindCrime

Morphine - and my wife is a doctor an still won't give it . Bloody quacks ! So I'm stuck trying to brew my own ...

Name a conflict or war that you think was for the best - regardless of the toll .

"The Battle of the Sexes." It's ongoing, has caused many kinds of casualties, and affects far too many members of the so-called Human Race!

I once won a huge rug of the Pittsburg Steelers (it measures nine feet wide and twelve feet long) by making fifteen shots in a row from the three point zone around the world.

My play-room, (work-out room, computer room) floor is covered by it because it's exactlty 9x12.

Name something that you saw and still can't believe it.

That John Schnatter, a local who started his pizza business in a bar's broom closet would be a millionaire someday.........He was the CEO/Founder of the Papa John's Pizza Chain.

I was just watching the new Papajohns commercial and thinking what an idiot he is in the commercial.

I'm not really scared of spiders.

Name something that would cause you to drop whatever you're doing and leave your house.

Schwann's Truck

I was just watching the new Papajohns commercial and thinking what an idiot he is in the commercial.

Whatever, but he's still a millionaire and one of the best people out there to work for. I used to work at their corporate accounting office and he gave us our 2 weeks vacation and health insurance right off the bat.

Name any other employer that does that.