Name Something

MindCrime

Does getting hit in the head by a freshly used tampon by the lead singer count?

Probably not.

Name a concert you've been to where you were one of the front row groupies and the artist reached down and shook your hand.

I heard about that MC. Her mama should have knocked her out after she did that. What a pig of a girl :mad:

Name a concert you've been to where you were one of the front row groupies and the artist reached down and shook your hand.

Men at work :crazy:

Name the worst concert you've ever been to.

It was only one performer on the main stage at the Diamond Head Crater Celebration in the evening. I think he was a friend of one of the principal promoters, and had a few problems:

1) He couldn't carry a tune with a bucket.

2) He made Tiny Tim sound like a great singer.

3) His songs were stream-of-consciousness ramblings about the Universe, God, and Light.

4) The crowd got very restive and were heckling him unmercifully after his second "song."

5) Fortunately, Cecilio & Kapono followed him, and all was right with the world again.

Name a concert you attended that was ruined by weather conditions/police sctions/band misconduct/promoter errors.

This here trailing edge Mac PowerBook G4 notebook computer. (I'm the third owner, I think, and the dents and scrapes suggest the Energizer bunny.)

Name an "Antiques Roadshow"-worthy item that you'll drag in the next time "AR" is in town.