The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #79

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #79! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten is!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs released from 1945 on, that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

:headphones:

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got me on that one Kid !!!

Those Southerners are a bit 'different' to us. Never heard of them in Queensland. Just like when I went into a fish shop the first time I ever visited Melbourne, over 40 years ago, and asked what 'Flake' was.

The Proprietor and all of the customers burst out laughing, and told me it was shark fillets. I said "you eat bloody shark here ? ".

:)

And while we're at announcing things...

[big]Please don't forget to nominate![/big]

We haven't had that many nominations yet. It was Labour Day and I suppose not everyone was able to access Songfacts, so if we don't get enough nominations by tomorrow we will extend this a bit and wait for you if we have to.

We'd still like to try to stick to the usual deadline, so please get your nominations in now!

:)