22 Greatest Voices in Music

Farin

Me too. Alot of Canadian singers and bands are devestated by his passing, but at the same time are glad that they had the chance to meet him. He was a genius (and I'm not only speaking musically).

He had over 30,000 78rpm records in his collection in his basement all set up in rows.

He knew exactly where every song/artist was in that collection. :crazy:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

This list sucks, Mariah Carey is absolute shite and you just can't put rappers on the best voices list. And its just wrong to leave the likes of Jeff Buckley and James Brown off it. The top 3 should certainly be Thom Yorke, Bjork and Jeff Buckley. Thom Yorke and Jeff Buckley have that anguished beauty, and Thom Yorke and Bjork both sing in a very unique way.

Go RADIOHEAD!!

• 4 months later...

Some of the people on here are good and I would include them on the list if I was to pick it, but where is Beyonce she should be at the top and I wouldn't really care what came after that because they would have gotten the top one right.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Grace Slick. She´s an amazing singer but as she also was a sort of hippie freak, she´s underrated.

Grace Slick is a Godess. Totally underated...

The list is ridiculous. Mariah Carey??? Who is Mariah Carey??? Where is Amy Winehouse??? (dead, I know)

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

i think it's unanimous that this list is a piece of *******

To put it mildly.

This list that doesn't have Eddie Vedder, Jim Morrison, and Tina Turner in the top 5 is eehhmm, well, let's say, based on looks, not on the ability to communicate emotions.