The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #68

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Paranoid" and "Fire!" :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm pretty convinced I nominated "Fire!" yonks ago, and I daresay it got nowhere near the 10. Can anyone verify this?

sorry to tell you otherwise...

"Fire" was nominated twice: in TT #19 (by bazooka) and in TT #33 (by unclejoe)

and both times it got more than 35 points... around 15th place :)

Don't apologise. I guess I didn't nominate, because I knew someone else already had. I know I remember voting for it, and I bet I gave it top marks too.

Because we have been at this "little experiment" for so long now, I find sometimes when I really like a song that made top ten, I felt I had nominated it "yonks" ago too. I think that speaks to how closely we can relate to music. It does indeed become a part of who we are.

This is a great ten! Black Sabbath at #1! :bow:

Fun Fact:

the #1 was voted by 10 people

and our #7 by 13...

And Little Miss made it after all. I've never seen so many people like a song so little! :grin:

I haven't been able to touch the Top Ten with one of my nominations for weeks. I make it two weeks in a row, with 90's nominations. Woohoo! :rockon:

Go figure. ;)

WELL DONE PHIL. :thumbsup:

WISE COMMENTS S2V. :thumbsup:

AND I ALWAYS ENJOY READING THE ARCHIVE FARIN. :thumbsup:

That's the first time two of 'my' nominations have made the Top Ten 'for yonks' - although they were each suggested by my daughter Karen (#2) and son-in-law Tony, (#4).

My daughter said 'that's nice, but I don't have time to spend on Music on the computer' - scratch her as a prospective Top Tenner :( - and Tony doesn't know yet. I'll send him an eMail to get him to have a look at the Site. I think he'll be pleased that so many liked 'One Way Out'.

We made it back safely. (Thanks to all the well wishers). We left Blackwater on Saturday about 7.15 a.m. and got to Brisbane at 5.45 p.m. with breaks totalling over an hour and a half to two hours (having our daughter and grandchildren with us, who were very good on such a long drive). 815 Kilometres travelled yesterday (over 500 Miles) and 3,225 Kilometres for our whole trip (over 2,000 Miles).

And we never saw any live kangaroos at all; sadly lots of dead ones.

:)