The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #68

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey edna - you're gonna nominate another RollingbloodyStones song next Ten, hmmm? We'd better all think up good ones to combat them, with the core of Stones' fans here, who'd vote for any, e.g., Keith coughing !

(Mick's Tongue) :P

Then I suggest we make #70 a "NO #1s" - what do you reckon Martin and Lucky ?

P.S. I have my two special songs all ready for #70.

:neener:

I´ll do whatever you suggest.

I will nominate my Rolling Stones whenever you decide it´s the right moment.

I´ll nominate other songs according to the kind ot Top you have in mind.

Just let me know and I will obbey... cool-smiley-003.gifcool-smiley-003.gifcool-smiley-003.gif

And now, I´m leaving. Have a wonderful day, Happy Sunday für alles!! character0242.gifcharacter0242.gifcharacter0242.gif

No edna - go ahead and nominate a Stones' song for #69. I'm nominating that Beatles' one I've been gunner put on for ages !

What a weaky that Farin is, using 60s #1s. As if he doesn't have a big enough advantage already. Good 60s songs just fall out of the sky, but I had to work my butt off to find good 90s songs that I actually liked. (P.S. Damn ! One of them has already been in a Top Ten. I'll have to look for another one. Fortunately I have a week !)

I'll see you at the weigh-in Buddy. :neener:

Is Lucky going to be the Referee ? :drummer:

Maybe Lucky can tell everybody about our little Contest, Martin ???

I have to go now because it's past my Grandaughter's bedtime and she's sleeping in my office.

Goodnight All. :headphones:

Edited by Guest
P.S.

What a weaky that Farin is, using 60s #1s.

"Weaky"? is that a word? :laughing:

as if he doesn't have a big enough advantage already. Good 60s songs just fall out of the sky, but I had to work my butt off to find good 90s songs that I actually liked. (P.S. Damn ! One of them has already been in a Top Ten. I'll have to look for another one. Fortunately I have a week !)

and it's not like you already had 6 weeks and a dozen suggestions by me (did you even bother to look at them? ;) :crazy: )

Uh-uh. No spilling of the beans Darryl! You boys just work on your own prospective nominations for upcoming tens. Geez, am I going to have to separate you two? Good thing I've got lots of boy to mom referee experience. Next I'm going to hear "he's touching me!" :shades:

As it stands now, top ten #69 will be an open ten, no additional rules or regulations. (We all know how much you love those!)

As for the rest, just watch this space... :shades:

what should I decide? the nominations are entirely your choice :)

sure Darryl points out that a song won't have much chances if it's not well known, but if it's after me you could nominate some Tibetian Monk Chant :D :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest
I had to switch to the other grin, because even though it's not perfect I just can't use the 'new' ... thing...