What animal would you come back as?

Mike

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote my post very poorly, and I apologize for that. I did sound a little sarcastic towards creationism, and while I don't believe in it, I do respect people who do. I was just stating that for me, neither creation nor evolution completely answers all my questions.

I do have a science degree, and I am very interested in anthropology. I just remember growing up people asking "If men evolved from apes, why do we still have apes?" That's not understanding evolution very well, and that's what I was trying to dispel, albeit very badly.

Sorry for coming off so ignorant myself. Sometimes my mouth (or fingers) shoot off before my brain can compose my thoughts.

To bring the lightness back to this thread...I want to come back as a bird so I can fly over my enemies and crap on their heads.

Edited by Guest

Sorry for coming off so ignorant myself. Sometimes my mouth (or fingers) shoot off before my brain can compose my thoughts.

I didn't think you came off that way at all. I know you are involved in science, so I thought you had every right to state your opinion the way you did. But it's very cool of you to want to make sure you didn't offend anyone. Your thoughtfulness is one of the many reasons why I love you, Jenny. :grin:

Hey, Floydaholic, mind if I have a quick word? No? Good.

You started the "Beautiful women" thread, so I take it you're an admirer of the female form? Ever look at a woman and feel that, in the right circumstances, you'd really like to "get sexy" with her ? Hang on, you're a 17 year old male, of course you do. Now that is what's known as "animal instinct".

Do you also find that your intense desire is far more likely to be aroused by the beautiful ones, and perhaps not so much by the ugly/elderly/congenitally-deformed ones? That, young feller-me-lad, is an example of natural selection.

;)

Edited by Guest
correct hideous grammatical error

Hey, Floydaholic, mind if I have a quick word? No? Good.

You started the "Beautiful women" thread, so I take it your an admirer of the female form? Ever look at a woman and feel that, in the right circumstances, you'd really like to "get sexy" with her ? Hang on, you're a 17 year old male, of course you do. Now that is what's known as "animal instinct".

Do you also find that your intense desire is far more likely to be aroused by the beautiful ones, and perhaps not so much by the ugly/elderly/congenitally-deformed ones? That, young feller-me-lad, is an example of natural selection.

;)

You are correct, I do admire the female form.