What animal would you come back as?

Mike

Mya wants to be an elephant because "elephants type"...

fd;'f;ds';fl;fl;fflf;lflf;fl;fldfldLdfldsfLdfldfsdslfdllllldf;dldfldfl'zSl;'f;f;f;fl;fl;flf.fdlsfdlflf;fld;fld;fsdfldl;dfl;d'sdslfdlsldfl;df;;lfdlfd;fd;lfd;fdl;fd;fdl;df;f;d;fdfdl;fdl;df;ldf;ldf;ldf;lflvvlvl;vlkvcvl ,v. , kv,vvlkvlkvklvkvkvkvkvkvkvkvlvkvvlvlvkvlvlvlkvkl,gkylflffdlffgk,,dffklf,FlFklfgff fffffffffffffffffffffrflkldfkfljdfjlkfkljfdklffjfjklfdklfklflkfdkldfkdfkldkjdfkjdffjk

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I was just thinking of this this morning, it not something I often think about. Maybe because I'm not Hindu?

But, just for fun. I've thought about it, hypothetically. What would I want be in animal form? ..if I had the ability.. a bird of course. I've, since childhood, admired and envied the freedom of birds in flight. Species? ..hmm I guess the bald eagle, they are, after all, protected under federal law.

I think some animists also believe that people's spirits/souls can come back as animals... or can inhabit rivers and forests, etc. (i.e. you "knock on wood" to thank the spirit that inhabits the wood). Has anyone seen Robert Bresson's Au Hasard Balthazar? I feel sad whenever I think about it... and the more I think about it, the less and less I choose to eat meat. God, I'm gonna turn into one of those crazy Jainists who sweep the floor in front of them! :beatnik: Anyway, on the idea of coming back as an animal, I'd be a wolverine or a tasmanian devil.

I'm not particularly inclined towards belief in reincarnation, but I suppose, if I could return in another form, I'd like to come back as a parrot.

But you WILL come back in another form; that is a fact. Sure, your present, conscious "self" will cease to exist, but the energy that makes you up will continue to go on... for ever.

First Law of Thermodynamics: Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another. The First Law of Thermodynamics (Conservation) states that energy is always conserved, it cannot be created or destroyed. In essence, energy can be converted from one form into another.

http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabee/BIOBK/BioBookEner1.html