Fantasy Baseball III : A New Beginning ?!

Kevin

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job , Das and all others who have done so ... excluding the lazy bastards that will remain unmentioned at present . :) Das ,I'm sensing you've played before , yeah ? If not , let us know what you need to know before we get going .

Actually, no. I've done football once, but never baseball. I do have a few questions:

1. How many players do we choose, or how many draft rounds are there?

2. In the pre-rankings, does it make more sense to rank, say 1-25, the most valuable players regardless of position, or rank by position? I just don't get how you end up with a full team. Do I rank two first basemen before ranking an outfielder? Does it matter?

I think I just need a quick explanation of how the draft works, and how you fill out your team. Thanks in advance. :)

:) Good questions . Let me get back to you tomorrow on those in detail - I'm a bit pissed now and watching all 3 of the 'Omen ' series to boot ... ;) Anyone else , though , feel free to chime in and help out .

Your Commisioner, ( wanna go hunting ?)

Richard Cheny

Sorry , sweetie , but I'll be sluggin' it out for the crown . Maybe talk to Phil ... he can teach you all about cuttin' guys and what makes his left eye twitch and have the next poor sap in his sights . Fascinating stuff ! :laughing: :angel: Or maybe Lucky - then you can do each other's hair and talk about boys ! ;)

Team Meats and Cheeses has made an appearance.

As always, a Songfacts T-shirt goes to the winner. Since I'm putting up a prize, I'd like to see the other participants do so as well - preferably something we can't get here in Connecticut in the off chance I win. Maybe some homemade brownies or a needlepoint with the Songfacts logo. At the end of the season, everyone mails the bounty to Songfacts headquarters, and I'll send it in a package to the winner (don't worry, I never win fantasy baseball - it's football where I'm dangerous).

:)