Fantasy Baseball III : A New Beginning ?!

Kevin

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , get your boys in order this weekend or early next week 'cause it's comin ' ! Questions now appreciated as I don't want to spend the night before schoolin' anyone - nor the day after consoling ! Sammy's blubbering is usually enough for me ...

Afterall , tomorrow is St.Paddy 's and that usually requires 1-3 days of recovery ! :)

Ok . The request for a draft has been put in just now . Watch for your emails from Yahoo! Sports or check the site itself for confirmation that it has been completed . It could be as soon as today or a day or two depending on our order in the line .

You can still modify your draft choices up to the last minute .

Again , I'm going to ask all for a 2 day delay on trade offers in case new players or others refreshing their memories have questions as to what to do now . Receiving their roster is often the time for such . As there is a time delay with Asia , I will follow the US time zones upon a confirmation from Yahoo! - watch for an announcement here for a license for free-dealing .There is no problem , however , in sending out trade proposals by email via the site ( or this thread if you don't mind it being public , nor PT's- just not 'officially' on the baseball site ) . There is also , by design , a 2 day waiting period on waiver pickups and dropping players once the rosters are set up , meaning that you will not be able to immediately pick up a player , but have to follow waiver procedures ( who is first , second , etc. ) unlike the easier immediate pick ups ( again , depending on ranks in case of a tie ) once the season has begun ( though this rule is always in force ) .

Hold tight ! :)

Well , done all !?! :stars: The draft is complete , and it appears that Sam the Man sucks the most as far as the initial layout ! God bless you all , and remember the anti-Christ belongs in the basement with his minnions ....

Love ,

Hard-hearted preacher